Paying our dues

General chat and questions go here

Paying our dues

Postby Kevy427 » 16 May 2018 12:31

Do we need to be parting with any of our hard-earned coins to support the hosting of the site etc.?
Pedalling between cake shops
Kevy427

Re: Paying our dues

Postby jonathon.e » 17 May 2018 06:31

Probably !!

I think it used to be Chappers who did the funding for it, but not sure if Jibby took it over with the clubs coffers, so a DD or SO went out of the club accounts to fund it, or was it Jack ? Maybe Artur became responsible, either way if someone owns up, then funds can be despatched their way.

"When some wild-eyed, eight-foot-tall maniac grabs your neck, taps the back of your favorite head up against the barroom wall, and he looks you crooked in the eye and he asks you if ya paid your dues, you just stare that big sucker right back in the eye, and you remember what ol' Jack Burton always says at a time like that: "Have ya paid your dues, Jack?" "Yessir, the check is in the mail."

Always a nice quote about paying your dues, shame they are looking at a remake of the film, with Dwayne ' the pebble ' Johnson taking Kurts roll :roll:
Extinction is the rule. Survival is the exception.
jonathon.e

Blog: View Blog (17)

Postby Kevy427 » 17 May 2018 08:07

jonathon.e wrote:Dwayne ' the pebble ' Johnson
:lol:
I find him very un-funny and unconvincing as an actor
Kevy427

Postby jonathon.e » 19 May 2018 01:48

Kevy427 wrote:
jonathon.e wrote:Dwayne ' the pebble ' Johnson
I find him very un-funny and unconvincing as an actor

When he tries to take himself seriously, it doesn't work, I will admit to like Jumanji:welcome to the jungle, but probably because of the other supporting cast propping him up.
I enjoyed the remake of Carpenters Assault on precinct 13, not as good as the original, but, to try and remake Big Trouble, at least Russell is one of the few actors who can do serious rolls as well as comedic ones.
jonathon.e

Postby Kevy427 » 19 May 2018 11:46

Going from paying a membership fee to a shit actor in two posts #derailed That's what I like about this forum. Any other forum would see a murderator chiming in about keeping the thread on topic before banning everyone or locking the thread
Kevy427

Postby jonathon.e » 20 May 2018 02:08

Kevy427 wrote:Going from paying a membership fee to a shit actor in two posts #derailed That's what I like about this forum. Any other forum would see a murderator chiming in about keeping the thread on topic before banning everyone or locking the thread

:lol: :lol:

Got to love a good derailment, surprised Bopo hasn't arrived on scene to push it further off the tracks, :D
jonathon.e

Return to General Discussion