Willy Waving

Create a new topic for yourself here and keep a record of your training, weight loss, goals etc.

Re: Willy Waving

Postby willy_1977 » 26 Jun 2015 11:03

Yeah I'd be interested to hear how you go on with that if it ever makes it out of the bottle :D

from where I am now, the cycle to work looks mountainous - but again that's just psychological bull crap started cycling to work on a frame way too big for me with just a little more fitness than this... hmmmm only just thought about that...might be worth aiming for once a week after all that's a good cardio session.

Think I'll aim to rack up some saddle time on shorter rides, thinking 2 miles, then 3, then 5, then 8 then on to the 10-11 miles for work.
Venimus, vidimus, bibimus.
1st 4lbs so far...
willy_1977

Postby willy_1977 » 01 Jul 2015 11:15

So weight training has continued, with a circuits class thrown in every week.

"Measurements" tonight, so will update when I have info, but in terms of reflection.

It's been a tough week, getting to the gym has been difficult, but I've done it - although have missed a session last night - unfortunately one of our cats went missing and was found dead yesterday :( so Kel and the kids have been heartbroken and I had to dig a 3ft deep hole for the girl to go in :(

I will hopefully squeeze the missing session in tonight - still need to add more cardio.
1st 4lbs so far...
willy_1977

Postby IanM » 01 Jul 2015 11:24

Sorry to hear that Lee :(

Don't beat yourself up about missed sessions when life gets in the way like that.
IanM

Postby Jack Hughes » 01 Jul 2015 13:26

Sorry about that Willy.

Road Collision or natural causes?
Omnia Vanitas

Immortal (for a limited tme).
Jack Hughes

Postby willy_1977 » 01 Jul 2015 14:18

She was young 2.5, there seems no discernible reason for her passing, the new neighbours found her when they came to do their garden, but at least it wasn't a road collision, I do hope that she went without suffering I preferred kidding myself that she'd found another place that fed her better food :)

Unfortunately there's nothing to be gained (apart from a massive bill which we can ill afford) in running tests - don't get me wrong if money were no object I'd like to find out.

Does mean our Asparagus (Gus for short) cat is now going to be spoiled rotten I guess.
1st 4lbs so far...
willy_1977

Postby willy_1977 » 08 Jul 2015 21:02

So.... last week... I went up 1lb and got a mis-reading on bf%...

So over two weeks:

last official weigh in: 277lb
This weeks:276lb

Last offical: 44.7%
This week: 44.2%

So - overall that's
9lb loss and 2.4% reduction in BF in 5 weeks.

struggled with diet choices a bit, but getting back on track with that - Jack's hit the nail on the head with menu planning needing to be done so I've done that for the next 7days sticking to it is a different thing :D

One last big push to lose the 10lb I wanted over the official (at the Gym) 6week nutrition and exercise programme
1st 4lbs so far...
willy_1977

Postby jonathon.e » 08 Jul 2015 21:15

Sorry for you loss of your feline friend Lee. Losing a pet is heart wrenching.

Planning and structure is obviously the way forward. Defined goals small steps as you say. Keep it up.
Extinction is the rule. Survival is the exception.
jonathon.e

Blog: View Blog (17)

Postby Bopomofo » 08 Sep 2015 22:55

Sorry to hear about the loss of your pet/chum/frustrating little git (yes, I've had a few cats!)... always a tough time. :(

But I'm pleased to hear about your progress. Just to follow on from Jack's comments... how about you try to record all the healthy meals you eat, subtracting points for a crap meal or comfort eating/drinking. Then you could try to improve week-by-week without focussing on weight/fat. As the Witch says, reducing these numbers is simply a by-product of eating and living well.

You could weigh yourself in a month's time and give yourself a great big positive boost to keep doing it right!

Well done so far, Lee. However you do it, keep it up! :D
I had fun once. It was awful.
Bopomofo

Blog: View Blog (3)

Previous

Return to Training Logs