My wife

Someone done a good job? Deserving of a big hand on the BCTTT forum? Tell all here….

My wife

Postby willtri » 14 Mar 2010 23:17

For knowing how to do the Heimlich and stopping me from going down. Phew!
All men dream: but not equally. Those who dream by night in the dusty recesses of their minds wake in the day to find that it was vanity: but the dreamers of the day are dangerous men, for they may act their dreams with open eyes, to make it possible.
willtri
Starting to spend time on the forum....

Re: My wife

Postby Jellybaby » 15 Mar 2010 10:18

It's so very tempting to write something rude. But she's a lovely lady, so I won't ;)
2012 plans: tbc

Current holder of the Southern Riviera Playboys Best Tan Award (or something like that)
Jellybaby
Clearly spends too much time on forum

Postby willtri » 15 Mar 2010 11:00

Ha ha! :lol:

Quick edit...

For knowing how to do the Heimlich and stopping me from choking. Phew!
All men dream: but not equally. Those who dream by night in the dusty recesses of their minds wake in the day to find that it was vanity: but the dreamers of the day are dangerous men, for they may act their dreams with open eyes, to make it possible.
willtri

Postby willtri » 15 Mar 2010 12:26

Quite literally a slap on the back ;)
willtri

Return to Slap On The Back From The BCTTT