Bkool Turbo trainer

Got a new shiny piece of kit? Or something tried and trusted? Tell us about it.

Re: Bkool Turbo trainer

Postby Jack Hughes » 24 Nov 2013 19:32

Bendy Ben wrote:£450 is some heavy investment though.

Looks very cool tbh

Thought you and mike would have struck a deal by now!
Omnia Vanitas

Immortal (for a limited tme).
Jack Hughes

Postby Bendy Ben » 24 Nov 2013 22:08

When I need to give the Flow back to my buddy then its an option but I'm quite taken by trainer road so that negates the need for the BKool gizmos

The flow has everything I need. As bizarre as it sounds I've just done my first session and I effing enjoyed it

Andy - id be interested in hearing how you get on with over the winter please
Bendy Ben

Blog: View Blog (3)

Postby Jack Hughes » 25 Nov 2013 07:49

Bendy Ben wrote:When I need to give the Flow back to my buddy

What has happened to fletch? Has he given up all exercise now?
Omnia Vanitas

Immortal (for a limited tme).
Jack Hughes

Postby Bendy Ben » 25 Nov 2013 11:42

Not at all

He's full on at work (we are going through a massive period of change) and after deciding against going long he's dimply enjoying himself

He's a good guy and once things settle down I'm sure he'll be back
Bendy Ben

Postby AndyC » 17 Feb 2014 17:53

AndyB, how did you get on with the BKool trainer over the winter break? Is it all its cracked up to be? Is it a noisy little bugger or is it a stealthy :ninja: ?
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Do I have to?

Stirling Duathlon
London Marathon
StaffordShire 70.3
Outlaw

AndyC
Spends enough time on here to alert the BAT/HAT/WAT/GAT

Postby andyb99 » 17 Feb 2014 19:42

hi mate, its good and i can confirm i used it twice last week...i dont think its noisy at all but i have it in the garage with music playing...its a very good trainer and the software is very good if you set up your favourites from your garmin files you dont even need an internet connection....although then in google earth view the cycle dude is just grey...so i just put the profile on the screen with all the other stuff (HR...cadence etc)
i cant fault it mate and you know i hate the turbo.....cant wait to get out on the road though
andyb99
Clearly spends too much time on forum

Postby combatdwarf » 13 May 2014 20:21

Do you still love it? My Tacx i-magic is dead (currently it works at one level of resistance only....) so I need to invest but do I get a Bushido or a BKool..
Husband • Father • Ironman • My triathlon journey from the rugby front row to age group ironman • http://iaindoestriathlon.blogspot.com/
Injured in 2014 so racing for FRANK water at the Bridge to Bridge • http://www.justgiving.com/iaindoesb2b
combatdwarf

Postby Seasider71 » 28 Oct 2015 12:43

I have sent a friend request via BKool Andy, are you ignoring it on purpose or just not using your trainer ???

I think it is a fantastic bit of kit, and I am currently doing 6 or 7 sessions per week, it's very addictive.

And as for the question of noise, I have the pro version and it is really quiet.
Striving for glory.....and failing magnificently.
MAY - Enduroman Double
Seasider71

Blog: View Blog (1)

Postby andyb99 » 31 Oct 2015 10:54

Seasider71 wrote:I have sent a friend request via BKool Andy, are you ignoring it on purpose or just not using your trainer ???

I think it is a fantastic bit of kit, and I am currently doing 6 or 7 sessions per week, it's very addictive.

And as for the question of noise, I have the pro version and it is really quiet.

just not using it right now mate...i probably wont use it much until the new year because i am concentrating on running for the minute....depends what Chris says....i'll accept the friend request tho...i've just not logged in for ages
andyb99
Clearly spends too much time on forum

Previous

Return to Kit Reviews