who wants the job?

Our Founder, admins, and moderators will occasionally post in here to alert you to upcoming maintenence and changes to the board etc.

Re: who wants the job?

Postby Jack Hughes » 09 Jan 2012 12:46

All hail the Dear Successor, and our new SGM.

Note: He is not the President. That is someone else entirely different. As it intersects unfavourable with a plan of my own. Witchery is afoot.
Omnia Vanitas

Immortal (for a limited tme).
Jack Hughes

Postby Tarka the Nutter » 09 Jan 2012 13:27

Bopo, it was kind of decided to give it to Jibby before you posted your comment. Sorry :-( Share the title if you like. You said you had some ideas to take the club forward (I think), so why not work with those alongside Jibby. I think you both being in the same city will actually be a benefit. You can discuss things during training rides/runs :-)

There's the club relay champs to sort for a start, or there will be, if we are going to be doing that again as our main event. There'll be the BBQ and prizes etc. Jody had ideas about how to do the teams this time round, but you'd have to speak to him about that as I don't know.

And the comments weren't necessarily a piss take. Jody's gone awol and I thought this needed to be decided so have gone ahead and made a decision on my own. Bit like Mrs C stepping in the other year. Sorry if I've upset anyone. I just figured a decision needed to be made so went ahead and did it. other people might have been having discussions that I knew nothing about.

I'm sure Jibby has got everything in hand for his 24 hour challenge but maybe there are things you could help out with there. Coordinating who from the club is going to come along and turbo etc etc.

And I'm sure Ris will want some kind of write up about you both for the club mag we are in the process of working on.

I may be around to organise things, but I'm better carrying out people's idea rather than coming up with any of my own. That's what we need a vice SGM for and to help out Jibby.

So do you accept Bopo? Then someone can change your name colours and put an announcement somewhere because I have no idea how to do those things, not do I have the access to do so :-)
Global Domination award winner 2012
(basically because I've lost the plot!)
Tarka the Nutter

Postby Big_Show » 09 Jan 2012 13:49

All hail the new SGM!
Big_Show

Postby Woody » 09 Jan 2012 13:50

All hail the 'Year of the Prof!'

Well done you folks :-)
Woody
Spends a divorce inducing amount of time on forum

Postby Bopomofo » 09 Jan 2012 14:13

And the comments weren't necessarily a piss take. Jody's gone awol and I thought this needed to be decided so have gone ahead and made a decision on my own. Bit like Mrs C stepping in the other year. Sorry if I've upset anyone. I just figured a decision needed to be made so went ahead and did it. other people might have been having discussions that I knew nothing about.

Hey, no worries... I had tongue firmly in cheek! And you did absolutely the right thing by simply making a decision. After all, if we'd left it any longer then Mrs. C's procrastination alarm would have gone off then we'd all be in trouble. :lol:

Happy to jointly plan stuff under Jibby's guidance... well, at least I can try to reign in his attempts to turn us into Bridgtown Cona Testa Turbo Torture and Trail Trotting Team.

Sign me up, change my name colour and let's get out there and cock it all up properly.
I had fun once. It was awful.
Bopomofo

Blog: View Blog (3)

Postby Tarka the Nutter » 09 Jan 2012 14:46

Someone else will have to change name colours. I can't do it. Nor do I know how to :-(

Good to have you on board though. I will continue to be yours and Jibby's unofficial PA so if you need any help with your club plans just give me a shout :-)

Yep and keep your eye on that young Jibby. Who knows what crazy plans he will come up with for us all ;-)
Tarka the Nutter

Postby Seasider71 » 09 Jan 2012 15:20

All hail Tarka - for she is the Oracle. :D
Striving for glory.....and failing magnificently.
MAY - Enduroman Double
Seasider71

Blog: View Blog (1)

Postby Worrying Will » 09 Jan 2012 15:21

If i had known I was gettign a PA i would have applied.

Congrats Jiiby and Bopo.
Thinks to much about it all
Worrying Will

Postby Jack Hughes » 09 Jan 2012 15:32

The key thing is getting the ctt, BTF etc renewals done...
Omnia Vanitas

Immortal (for a limited tme).
Jack Hughes

Postby Tarka the Nutter » 09 Jan 2012 15:50

Jack Hughes wrote:The key thing is getting the ctt, BTF etc renewals done...

I have no idea who does that. Question for Jody, when he reappears.
Tarka the Nutter

PreviousNext

Return to Announcements