who wants the job?

Our Founder, admins, and moderators will occasionally post in here to alert you to upcoming maintenence and changes to the board etc.

Re: who wants the job?

Postby Tarka the Nutter » 09 Jan 2012 10:23

Not heard from him Jibby? I haven't either.

All I know is that he has a lot going on at the moment.

So, as unofficial PA to the current SGM, I'll make the decision. Jibby I think you should be SGM and so does Jody, so that's sorted. He was meant to be contacting you. Thanks for stepping up and offering. As for responsibilities I don't think there is anything set in stone. Maybe you could come up with something if you wanted.

Bopo, I think you should be Vice SGM (or whatever the title is!). Think you and Jibby would make a great team. Let me know if you don't want to.

I am happy to continue helping out as needed and organising events etc, so if you want a hand with anything, let me know.

Jody said he was happy to stay as treasurer, so unless anything changes that's sorted.

And as far as I know everyone else is happy to continue with what they are doing. Jody would know that info, but think I have an email somewhere if you want me to send it to you both.

All sorted. Hopefully :-)
Global Domination award winner 2012
(basically because I've lost the plot!)
Tarka the Nutter

Postby ris » 09 Jan 2012 10:35

hurrah! not so much an armed coup and more like bundling poor unfortunates into the daylight. :lol:
most disturbing in lycra, 2010, 2012, 2013
club champ 2015
ris

Blog: View Blog (26)

Postby sonofsammo » 09 Jan 2012 10:47

All hail King Jibby :D
I've done DNF. I've done DNS.
The future is DNE :D

http://www.justgiving.com/getbeatricemobile
sonofsammo

Blog: View Blog (51)

Postby Tarka the Nutter » 09 Jan 2012 10:52

Hope you haven't changed your mind Jibby! Maybe I should have checked first, opps.
Tarka the Nutter

Postby sonofsammo » 09 Jan 2012 10:59

Quick, change his forum colour!!
:lol:
I've done DNF. I've done DNS.
The future is DNE :D

http://www.justgiving.com/getbeatricemobile
sonofsammo

Blog: View Blog (51)

Postby Sir Jibbenstein » 09 Jan 2012 11:35

Tarka wrote:Hope you haven't changed your mind Jibby! Maybe I should have checked first, opps.

No I haven't. Was waiting for the decision. Bopo would be a great vice if he wants it.
Sir Jibbenstein

Blog: View Blog (3)

Postby ris » 09 Jan 2012 12:12

[kevy]
bopo loves vice fnar fnar
[/kevy]

you're sgm, jibbs, he can't refuse. just tell his crocked foot-ship that he's your human shield for the year.
most disturbing in lycra, 2010, 2012, 2013
club champ 2015
ris

Blog: View Blog (26)

Postby Tarka the Nutter » 09 Jan 2012 12:32

jibby26 wrote:
Tarka wrote:Hope you haven't changed your mind Jibby! Maybe I should have checked first, opps.

No I haven't. Was waiting for the decision. Bopo would be a great vice if he wants it.

Well decision made by me. :-) I know Jody agrees (well he did last week) and it needs to be sorted out before people change their minds ;)
Tarka the Nutter

Postby Kevy427 » 09 Jan 2012 12:42

ris wrote:[kevy]
bopo loves vice fnar fnar
[/kevy]
:lol: I didn't say a word, trying to be on my best behaviour... ;)
Pedalling between cake shops
Kevy427

Postby Bopomofo » 09 Jan 2012 12:44

Had a feeling all the 'El presidente Bopo' comments were a p*ss take. :roll: And there I was dreaming of my own special "Hey you, over there..." edition of Global Domination. :cry:

As per previous posts, I shall ask not what my club does for me, but what I can do for my club. Happy to help out in any way - though given that we've got a treasurer (Jody) and a qualified grown-up to arrange things (Tarka) what does a vSGM do? :? :lol:

Please state any objections to the entire seat of power for the BCTTT being located in a single city. In fact, write your objections on a bit of paper and file it in the round container (I'm getting the hang of this already). At least it will make the committee meetings easier to arrange.

First thing we need to sort out is which races are going to be the official club champs this year... I assume the short list is Winchester or Southampton for sprint champs... then Ringwood, Bournemouth or Brighton for OD. :lol: :lol: :lol:

All hail President Jibbenstein, Supreme Grand Master of Triathlon for the Entire Known (and Unknown) Universe.
I had fun once. It was awful.
Bopomofo

Blog: View Blog (3)

PreviousNext

Return to Announcements