ProLite Vicenza 90mm Carbon Tubular rear wheel Campag

Bikes, frames and all the other parts can be found in here.

ProLite Vicenza 90mm Carbon Tubular rear wheel Campag

Postby md6 » 28 May 2014 15:21

So in my continuing clearout of bits I am selling the race wheels from my Tri bike...sigh

This is a 2010 prolite Vicenza 90mm rear full carbon tubular wheel (will leave on the continental tub either sprinter gator skin or competition gator skin - I can't remember what's on there, I will confirm when I get home), with campagnolo freehub.

As with all the bits on the tri bike it has only been sparingly used, in good weather (2 IM, 2half and 2 Oly or something similar maybe 3 oly who knows... anyway, not much at all) It is in the obvious good condition of so little use but has a few small marks on the braking area as would be expected - but really not much at all. It is a pretty good solid and fast wheel which spins up quickly. Review here: http://www.roadbikereview.com/cat/wheels/wheelsets/pro-lite/vicenza-90mm/prd_418961_5845crx.aspx so a very good fast wheel.

Will add pics etc. when I get home. But will come with a double wheel bag (only 1wheel though) skewer, a few spare spokes and tensioner that cam with it. Basically everything that i got when i bought it new minus the front wheel which i replaced a while ago (the FFWD F6R is also on sale if you are in the market for a fast front wheel!)

Looking for £200 ono,
perfer et obdura; dolor hic tibi proderit olim
Super-domestique
Shut Up Legs
md6

Blog: View Blog (4)

Re: ProLite Vicenza 90mm Carbon Tubular rear wheel Campag

Postby Bendy Ben » 28 May 2014 17:02

What's the WAT done to you

You'll have nothing left !
Bendy Ben

Blog: View Blog (3)

Re: ProLite Vicenza 90mm Carbon Tubular rear wheel Campag

Postby md6 » 29 May 2014 11:58

Meh, I'm taking the sensible option (for once). If and when I get back to doing longer distance stuff I can always buy a new bike or race wheels. But for now, this is the right way forward/
perfer et obdura; dolor hic tibi proderit olim
Super-domestique
Shut Up Legs
md6

Blog: View Blog (4)

Return to Sales