2012 yr of the......... I’m not sure.

Create a new topic for yourself here and keep a record of your training, weight loss, goals etc.

Re: 2012 yr of the......... I’m not sure.

Postby danridesfaster » 10 Nov 2011 09:51

BF% 13.8
Fat Mass 10.9kg
Fat Free Mass 68.2kg
Will be happy floating around here until Christmas is done, no chance
2011 yr of the event (Wales) 2012 yr of the Tour de Francis & the club relays
danridesfaster
Starting to spend time on the forum....

Postby danridesfaster » 15 Nov 2011 18:17

So terrible start to the week issues at work = a failed work out on Monday not even getting past the rower as a warm up, completely unfocused on the gym, oh well write it off have a cup of tea and try again tomorrow. Tuesday is run club day I can't miss this as it's my club a steady 5k. Run club for me is a bit of fartlek training as I'm always trying to get from the back of the group to the front then work my way back again. Good sweat on no problems. I've just picked up a garmin watch so am planing a mess around on that for Friday.
Also my commuting bike has just fallen apart :shock: so am in need of a single speed, any ideas? (will be posting request in general as well )
danridesfaster

Postby danridesfaster » 18 Nov 2011 10:04

Great swim on Wednesday, not what you would call a good training swim as it was 30 mins of non stop laps no drills but I got out with a clear head. Thursday is spin day as it's my class so a tough pyramid session.
Have just started charging my 305 for the first time will test it out this afternoon with a 5 k jog.
danridesfaster

Postby danridesfaster » 25 Nov 2011 17:55

So very crap week for training. Slow run Tuesday due to people in the run club having issues as I run it I have to stop. Nothing Wednesday due to feeling poo (all self inflicted). Thursday Spin pyramid at 1/2 effort due to not caring but good weights and core work on Friday. must try harder and do better next week.
danridesfaster

Postby danridesfaster » 28 Nov 2011 17:33

So much better start to this week. a cv based circuits class with no rest and about 7/10 effort level. Not anaerobic so a few disappointed people in the class because they did not feel like they were going to be sick.
danridesfaster

Postby danridesfaster » 29 Nov 2011 15:10

A great day of training today. 30 mins swim drills 3 laps trying to fire triceps 1 lap catch up rest and repeat for 30 mins. Then cycle in to work followed by a fast paced run club. A little off season tri=Good times :D
danridesfaster

Postby danridesfaster » 01 Dec 2011 12:40

Wednesday was a good day for training. I've started planning for the ball buster, in order to find what hr numbers I should be working at I decided to find Lactate threshold on the spin bike. 90sec all out 90sec rest until my hr drops from it's previous reading. 4 attempts required before I had no more to give and a reading of 179bpm.
Thursdays spin was a repeat of Wednesdays test with a few hills thrown in to fill the time. Legs are shattered and fatigued quickly so didn't get close to the same reading.
Time for a restful all weekend.
danridesfaster

Postby danridesfaster » 02 Dec 2011 15:38

So with a cancellation this morning I had 1hr on my hands and decided to go for a run (forgetting how my legs felt on Thursday) Ran up 1 flight of stairs and my legs nearly exploded. I decided against a run and had a weights and core session instead that was good. The rest of the day was poo
danridesfaster

Postby danridesfaster » 06 Dec 2011 17:01

Monday was a no go for training. Got hammered on Sunday night much worse then was predicted can't remember getting home could not keep food down most of Monday, these things happen. I really need to book a race to get me back on track.
Tuesdays run club was a negative split down the canal 18mins out 16mins to get back. I covered 4.7 miles and my return leg was 16.25 :( , I had nothing left in my legs very hard run am now feeling great (excepting to crash before a cold ride home).
I want to get on board with the Endomondo thing now I have a Garmin but as I have a block against most things computer based it will take me a while before I actually join (hopefully before Christmas).
danridesfaster

Postby danridesfaster » 12 Dec 2011 14:28

So quick recap on Fridays training run. This was a tester to see if my L Knee and R ankle could handle a long slow run with the Ball buster in mind. 8.5Miles done slower than I would have liked 1hr 20min. Had loads left in the tank could get 10 mins off that next week ( if I didn't want to run for the rest of the month) look's good for Ball Buster in March will pay up on pay day :D
Went to the pool on Sunday a good swim 10 lengths warm up and 4 sets of 4 lengths catch up 4 lengths using paddles and 2 lengths all out. Felt good instantly feel better now I am preparing a race plan and possibly because I didn't get so drunk at the week end that I forgot the way home.
danridesfaster

PreviousNext

Return to Training Logs